Four Canary Island Hotels are nominated for prestigious awards
Four hotels in the Canary Islands have been nominated for the 2024 Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence. These awards, established more than two decades ago, aim to recognize, reward, and celebrate the excellence of recommended establishments within the guide.
Spain has seven other nominated hotels in categories such as newly renovated or new hotel, best service, best urban hotel, best spa hotel, best spa destination, best family hotel, and best sustainable hotel, among others.
The award winners will be announced on November 6th in London, and the event can be watched live on Condé Nast Johansens' social media channels, and the winners will be revealed during the grand gala.
The four hotels in the Canary Islands that are nominated are:
- Best Spa Hotel: Hotel Botánico & The Oriental Spa Garden (Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife)
- Best Gastronomic Experience: Royal Hideaway Corales Resort (Costa Adeje, Tenerife)
- Best Service: Bahía del Duque (Costa Adeje, Tenerife)
- Best Service: Santa Catalina, a Royal Hideaway Hotel (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria)
The Balearic Islands also have several nominations:
- Best Newly Renovated or New Hotel: El Vicenç de La Mar (Mallorca)
- Best Service: Es Príncipe (Mallorca)
- Best Urban Hotel: El Llorenç Parque de La Mar (Mallorca)
- Best for Eco-Friendly Practices and Sustainability: Cas Gasí (Ibiza)
Nominated hotels in mainland Spain:
- Best Destination Spa: Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena (Castile and León)
- Best Country Hotel: Palacio de Luces By Coolrooms Manor Hotels (Asturias)
- Best for Families: SO/Sotogrande (Cádiz)
It's worth noting that in the previous edition, two of the Tenerife hotels nominated for 2024 were winners. Specifically, Hotel Botánico & The Oriental Spa Garden in Puerto de la Cruz received the award for Best Spa Hotel, while Bahía del Duque in Adeje was honoured as the Best Spa Destination.
Other articles that may interest you...